Paul Miller, Arkansas
|Arkansas State Senate District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Real Estate, Farmer, Automobile Dealer|
Miller earned his B.S. from the University of Central Arkansas in 1958 and his M.A. from Vanderbilt University in 1960. His professional experience includes working as the Superintendent of Oxford School from 1979 to 1980, farmer, automobile dealer and in real estate.
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Miller was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Miller raised $36,350 for his campaign.
In 2006, Miller collected $36,350 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|David L. Wells||$2,000|
|Arkansas Medical Society||$1,500|
Miller and his wife, Treva, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Miller + Arkansas + Senate" Paul Miller News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Paul Miller
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Paul Miller
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002
|Arkansas State Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|
Missy Thomas Irvin