For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Paul R. Isaacs II
|Paul R. Isaacs II|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio State Senate District 6|
In 2012, Isaacs was endorsed by the following:
- Citizens For Community Values PAC
- Family First
- Ohio Prolife Action
- Troy Newman, National Pro-Life Leader
Isaacs' campaign website outlines the following Russel Kirk excerpts as principles that guide him:
- I believe that there exists an enduring moral order
- I adhere to custom, convention, and continuity.
- I believe in what may be called the principle of prescription.
- I am guided by my principle of prudence.
- I pay attention to the principle of variety.
- I am chastened by my principle of imperfectability.
- I am persuaded that freedom and property are closely linked.
- I uphold voluntary community, and I oppose involuntary collectivism.
- I perceive the need for prudent restraints upon power and upon human passions.
- I, as a thinking conservative, understand that permanence and change must be recognized and reconciled in a vigorous society.
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2012
|Ohio State Senate District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Peggy Lehner Incumbent||68.3%||27,352|
|Paul Isaacs II||31.7%||12,699|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Paul Isaacs on Facebook
- Paul Isaacs on Twitter
- Paul Isaacs on LinkedIn
- Paul Isaacs on Youtube