Paul R. Isaacs II
|Paul R. Isaacs II|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio State Senate District 6|
In 2012, Isaacs was endorsed by the following:
- Citizens For Community Values PAC
- Family First
- Ohio Prolife Action
- Troy Newman, National Pro-Life Leader
Isaacs' campaign website outlines the following Russel Kirk excerpts as principles that guide him:
- I believe that there exists an enduring moral order
- I adhere to custom, convention, and continuity.
- I believe in what may be called the principle of prescription.
- I am guided by my principle of prudence.
- I pay attention to the principle of variety.
- I am chastened by my principle of imperfectability.
- I am persuaded that freedom and property are closely linked.
- I uphold voluntary community, and I oppose involuntary collectivism.
- I perceive the need for prudent restraints upon power and upon human passions.
- I, as a thinking conservative, understand that permanence and change must be recognized and reconciled in a vigorous society.
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2012
|Ohio State Senate District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Peggy Lehner Incumbent||68.3%||27,352|
|Paul Isaacs II||31.7%||12,699|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Paul Isaacs on Facebook
- Paul Isaacs on Twitter
- Paul Isaacs on LinkedIn
- Paul Isaacs on Youtube