Paul R. Isaacs II
is a former 2012 Republican
candidate for District 6
of the Ohio State Senate
In 2012, Isaacs was endorsed by the following:
- Citizens For Community Values PAC
- Family First
- Ohio Prolife Action
- Troy Newman, National Pro-Life Leader
Isaacs' campaign website outlines the following Russel Kirk excerpts as principles that guide him:
- I believe that there exists an enduring moral order
- I adhere to custom, convention, and continuity.
- I believe in what may be called the principle of prescription.
- I am guided by my principle of prudence.
- I pay attention to the principle of variety.
- I am chastened by my principle of imperfectability.
- I am persuaded that freedom and property are closely linked.
- I uphold voluntary community, and I oppose involuntary collectivism.
- I perceive the need for prudent restraints upon power and upon human passions.
- I, as a thinking conservative, understand that permanence and change must be recognized and reconciled in a vigorous society.
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2012
Isaacs ran in the 2012 election for Ohio Senate District 6. Isaacs was defeated by incumbent Peggy Lehner (R) in the Republican primary on March 6.
|Ohio State Senate District 6 Republican Primary, 2012
Peggy Lehner Incumbent
| Paul Isaacs II