Paul Ray (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 85|
Ray ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 85. He was unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Ben Glardon (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ben Glardon Incumbent||53.6%||23,185|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Ray + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- Magnificent Mile Mugging: 69-Year-Old Woman Robbed Of $100000 In Jewelry ... - Huffington Post
- The Chicago Salmon Bring 1800s Baseball To 2013 - ChicagoSide
- Man Gets 20 Years for McKinney Home Invasion - Star Community Newspapers
- 100-year-old women's lives connect years back when children marry - Midland Daily News
- Thrills and Chills - bestofneworleans.com
- Transactions for May 12, 2013 - Reading Eagle - Reading Eagle
- Pressure for summer budget deal eases ? Sanford crushes Colbert in SC special ... - Politico
- The Prophets of Oak Ridge - Washington Post
- Mi'kmaq teacher honoured - TheChronicleHerald.ca
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |