Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 8|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Simard served on these committees:
Simard ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 17. Simard was unopposed in the September 11 Republican primary election and was defeated by Catherine Mulholland (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 17, General Election, 2012|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 8 general election (2010)|
|Skip Reilly (R)||2,232|
|Jeff Shackett (R)||2,119|
|Paul Simard (R)||1,864|
|Philip Preston (D)||1,618|
|Jennifer Tuthill (D)||1,500|
|Marilyn Lieto (D)||1,371|
In 2010, a year in which Simard was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Simard + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014