Paul Vincent Avila
|Paul Vincent Avila|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Senate District 32|
was a 2013 Democratic
candidate in the special election
for District 32 of the California State Senate
Avila was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 52 of the California State Assembly.
- See also: State legislative special elections, 2013
Avila ran in a special election for California State Senate District 32. The seat was vacant following Gloria Negrete McLeod's (D) election to the 35th Congressional District of California on November 6, 2012. Avila lost against Larry Walker (D), Kenny Coble (R), Paul Leon (R), Norma Torres (D), and Joanne Gilbert (D) in the special election on March 12, 2013.
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Avila ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 52. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. 
|California State Assembly, District 52 Blanket Primary, 2012
Paul Vincent Avila
|| Ray Moors
||Norma Torres Incumbent
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Avila + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ KPCC, "Gov. Brown schedules special election for 2 vacant SoCal state Senate seats," January 7, 2013
- ↑ Champion Newspapers, "Three declare plans to seek vacated State Senate seat," November 20, 2012
- ↑ Daily Bulletin, "Six Inland Empire politicians plunge into special election for seat in state Senate," January 18, 2013
- ↑ SCPR.org, "32nd Senate District race heads to a May runoff to represent Pomona, Fontana and Ontario," March 13, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, 2012 official candidate list
- ↑ California Secretary of State "Primary Results" June 5, 2012