Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arkansas State Senate District 18|
White ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas State Senate District 18. White ran unopposed in the May 22 Independent primary, and was defeated the general election. Democrat William White and Republican Missy Thomas Irvin also ran in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Republican Jason Rapert ran for re-election in District 35.
|Arkansas State Senate, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Missy Thomas Irvin Incumbent||65.1%||22,290|
|Democratic||William "Zac" White||24.6%||8,412|
- See also: Arkansas State Senate elections, 2010
White was defeated in the May 18, 2010 primary by Missy Thomas Irvin.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Paul + White + Arkansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dems' Senate campaigns marked by internal battles - Laramie Boomerang
- Gallup Review To Show New Details On What Went Wrong - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Reince Priebus: 'You Don't Call For Impeachment Until You Have Evidence' - Huffington Post
- First Thoughts: And the venting begins - NBCNews.com (blog)
- IRS brouhaha puts the caffeine back in tea party - Business Mirror
- Republicans Unsatisfied by IRS Answers Press for More - Businessweek
- Harry Reid: Benghazi Won't Stop Hillary Clinton In 2016 - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- House again votes to repeal Obama health law - MarketWatch
- Polls: Hillary Clinton Would Win 2016 Primaries In New Hampshire, Wisconsin - Huffington Post
- The IRS Scandal: Tempest and the Tea Party - Businessweek
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found