Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||Saint Louis University|
|J.D.||Saint Louis University|
Woody is an attorney and a graduate of Saint Louis University. He is married to his wife, Christine. They have one child.
On his 2011 campaign site, Woody discusses his qualifications and goals:
- "I have the experience to represent us, and our state, proudly. It is time to save what we love about St. Charles County. For example, we must make the investments to encourage more proven business leaders to locate here, to lower our ever increasing property taxes through their investments, and to put us back to work. And I have a plan to protect our seniors from being taxed out of their homes."
- St. Charles Patch, "Paul Woody Named Democratic Nominee for 15th District House Seat," August 29, 2011
- Paul Woody, Official campaign website
- Paul Woody, Facebook page
- Paul Woody, Facebook profile
- Paul Woody, LinkedIn profile
- St. Charles Patch, State Rep. Sally Faith Elected St. Charles Mayor, 6 April 2011
- "Paul Woody for Missouri House," Campaign site, accessed October 31, 2011
- Missouri Secretary of State, Certified Candidates, District 15
- Missouri Secretary of State, Legislative District 15, Unofficial Results, November 8, 2011
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |