|Arizona House of Representatives District 25|
|January 10, 2011-2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Bachelor's||University of Arizona, 2003|
|Birthday||May 25, 1962|
|Place of birth||Benson, AZ|
|Religion||Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
Judd earned her certification in Architectural Drafting from the Phoenix Institute of Technology in 1981 and her B.S. in Anthropology from the University of Arizona in 2003. Her professional experience includes working as Manager of Willcox Jewelry Store from 1991 to 1993, bakery cake decorator for Bobs/IGA from 1986 to 2003, substitute teacher for Willcox Unified Schools K-12 from 2000 to 2002, freelance architectural drafting technician since 1978 and as a receptionist/secretary for Willcox Real Estate Company since 1993.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Judd served on these committees:
- Agriculture and Water Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Health and Human Services Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 25 General Election (2010)|
|Peggy Judd (R)||25,405|
|David Stevens (R)||25,043|
|Patricia Fleming (D)||21,359|
|Ruben Ortega (D)||19,911|
In 2010, Judd raised $22,960 in contributions.
Her largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $21,404 to her campaign.
The Goldwater Institute releases its "Legislative Report Card" annually for all Arizona legislators. This report card tracks how legislators voted on key votes and assigns them a letter grade based on how closely their votes agree with the Institute's positions. The primary values emphasized in the ratings are whether votes expand or restrict liberty.
Judd received a score of 60 out of 100 in the 2012 report card for a grade of B- according to the Goldwater Institute’s grading scale. This score was 1 higher than her score on the 2011 report card. Judd’s 60 in 2012 was tied for the 33rd highest grade among all 60 Arizona State Representatives.
Judd and her husband, Kit, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peggy + Judd + Arizona + House" Peggy Judd News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Arizona Secretary of State, "General election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Additional Arizona Elected Officials," February 2, 2012
- Goldwater Institute, "2012 Legislative Report Card for Arizona's 50th Legislature, First Regular Session," August 15, 2012
|Arizona House, District 25
| Succeeded by|