|This article or section needs to be updated.
Note: the factual accuracy of this article may be compromised due to out-of-date information.
Please update the article to reflect recent events, and remove this template when finished.
Vote fraud alert
- Dead people voting: A list of the deceased registered to vote in Pennsylvania
- Felons voting: A list of incarcerated felons registered to vote in Pennsylvania
- Vote fraud hot spots: A list of municipalities and wards known as "hot spots" for voter fraud in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania vote fraud news
- Nov 02, 2008 No Republican tricks at polls: McCain camp
- Oct 30, 2008 ACORN Whistleblower reveals Obama-Acorn coordination
- Oct 29, 2008 Former ACORN employee testifies of Obama campaign involvement
- Oct 28, 2008 U.S. Attorney Investigating ACORN
- Oct 28, 2008 GOP, Dems battle over voter dress code
- Oct 28, 2008 Scaring student voters at Drexel
- Oct 28, 2008 ACORN's voter registrations questioned
- Oct 27, 2008 Fraud case highlights ACORN corruption in Pennsylvania
- Oct 24, 2008 Ex-ACORN aid held in voter-registration fraud case
- Oct 23, 2008 Pennsylvania Supreme Court worried about vote fraud
- Oct 20, 2008 Pennsylvania GOP concerned about individuals registering twice
- Oct 17, 2008 PAGOP Announces Lawsuit against ACORN/PA Secretary of Commonwealth
- Oct 15, 2008 Pittsburgh-area DA probing ACORN voter sign-ups
- Oct 15, 2008 ACORN investigations underway in Pennsylvania
- Oct 14, 2008 $2,000 bounty for ACORN contractor charged with perjury, identity theft and voter fraud in PA
| ...more Pennsylvania vote fraud news