Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Martin Grohman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Perry Aberle was unopposed in the Republican primary. Grohman defeated Aberle and unenrolled candidate Barbra Thompson in the general election.
Aberle ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 135. Aberle ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Paulette Beaudoin (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 135, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Paulette Beaudoin Incumbent||63.7%||2,588|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Perry + Aberle + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Perry Aberle on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Perry Aberle on Twitter
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," accessed April 11, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |