Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 96|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Lawrence Kit Spires defeated Perry Finch in the Republican primary. Spires was unchallenged in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 96 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Kit Spires Incumbent||69.5%||1,282|
Finch ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina State Senate District 26. He is running against Deedee Vaughters and Duane Naquin in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Nikki Setzler (D) is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Perry + Finch + South Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, Official Primary Results
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |