|Oregon State Senate, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 16
of the Oregon State Senate
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Betsy Johnson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. She is also running as a write-in candidate on the Republican party ticket. Robert Ekstrom is running as a Constitution Party candidate and Perry Roll is running as a Libertarian candidate. Andrew Kaza is running as an Independent and Working Families Party candidate. Johnson, Ekstrom, Roll and Kaza will face off in the general election.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2012
Roll ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 32. Roll was defeated by incumbent Deborah Boone (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012
||Deborah Boone Incumbent
|| Jim Welsh
|| Perry Roll
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Perry + Roll + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Perry Roll News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014