For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Personhood USA was created in 2008. Since then it has "led multiple nationwide and worldwide pro-life educational efforts and has successfully raised awareness for the personhood rights of preborn."
The president of Personhood USA is Keith Mason. Rebecca Kiessling serves as a national spokeswoman for the organization. Jennifer Mason is the communications director.
There is no history of election contributions made by Personhood USA.
Personhood USA was involved in the following ballot measures:
- Colorado Fetal Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Nevada Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Missouri Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Florida Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Mississippi Life Begins at the Moment of Fertilization Initiative (2011)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Personhood + USA"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.