Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5|
|2008 - 2012|
|Date of birth||08/14/1941|
|Place of birth||Danforth, ME|
Bolster earned his B.A. from Eastern University and his MDiv from Eastern University, Palmer School of Theology. Bolster's professional experience includes selectman for the Town of Alton since 2007; as well as a realtor and pastor. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bolster served on these committees:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Raymond Howard defeated Elaine Swinford in the Republican primary. Peter Bolster ran as an Independent candidate. Howard and Bolster faced off in the general election. Republican Howard defeated Bolster in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Belknap 8 District, General Election, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 8 District Republican Primary, 2014|
Bolster ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 8. Bolster was defeated in the September 11 Republican primary election by Jane Cormier. Roberta Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 8 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Peter Bolster Incumbent||32.5%||574|
On November 2, 2010, Bolster was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Bolster ran for the Belknap District 5 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the fifth of seven seats with 5,729 votes, behind James Pilliod (R) with 6,717 votes, Jeffrey St. Cyr (R) with 6,388 votes, Alida Millham (R) with 6,131 votes, Laurie Boyce (R) with 6044 votes, and ahead of Elaine Swinford (R) with 5,305 votes, William Johnson (D) with 5,276 votes, Christiansen (R) with 5,246 votes, Richardson (D) with 4,734 votes, McClung (D) with 4,155 votes, Bourbeau (D) with 3,819 votes, Condodemetraky (D) with 3,595 votes, Hammond (D) with 3,508 votes and 94 votes for others.
In 2010, a year in which Bolster was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Bolster and his wife, Clara, have three children; Valerie, Beth, and John.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Bolster + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Belknap 8
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep. Peter Bolster
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Bolster
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed December 3, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5
| Succeeded by|