Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Danforth, ME|
Bolster's professional experience includes selectman for the Town of Alton since 2007; as well as a realtor and pastor.
Bolster earned his BA from Eastern University and his MDiv from Eastern University, Palmer School of Theology.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bolster served on these committees:
Bolster ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 8. Bolster was defeated in the September 11 Republican primary election by Jane Cormier. Roberta Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 8 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Peter Bolster Incumbent||32.5%||574|
On November 2, 2010 Bolster was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Bolster ran for the Belknap District 5 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the fifth of seven seats with 5,729 votes, behind James Pilliod (R) with 6,717 votes, Jeffrey St. Cyr (R) with 6,388 votes, Alida Millham (R) with 6,131 votes, Laurie Boyce (R) with 6044 votes, and ahead of Elaine Swinford (R) with 5,305 votes, William Johnson (D) with 5,276 votes, Christiansen (R) with 5,246 votes, Richardson (D) with 4,734 votes, McClung (D) with 4,155 votes, Bourbeau (D) with 3,819 votes, Condodemetraky (D) with 3,595 votes, Hammond (D) with 3,508 votes and 94 votes for others. 
In 2010, a year in which Bolster was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Bolster and his wife, Clara, have three children; Valerie, Beth, and John.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Bolster + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Organizing For Action Doubles Down On Push For Gun Control - techPresident
- NRA, Biden Push Guns Back Into Political Spotlight - PBS
- Antiterror effort not 'foolproof' - The Sun
- Glenn Greenwald on Boston Marathon Arrest: Will We Deny Constitutional ... - Democracy Now
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep. Peter Bolster
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5
| Succeeded by|