|New Jersey General Assembly, District 9|
Ferwerda ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 9. Ferwerda was bracketed with Christopher McManus. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Brian E. Rumpf (R) and incumbent DiAnne C. Gove (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, Ferwerda’s endorsements included the following:
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Ferwerda + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Peter Ferwerda on Facebook
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |