Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 6|
Franklin ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 6. Franklin advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Franklin failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Franklin advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Beverly Rodeschin (R), incumbent Steven Cunningham (R), incumbent Thomas Howard (R), Peter Franklin (D), and Dan Lloyd (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 2 general election (2010)|
|Beverly Rodeschin (R)||1,985|
|Steven Cunningham (R)||1,797|
|Thomas Howard (R)||1,654|
|Austin Jacobs (D)||1,238|
|Peter Franklin (D)||1,037|
|Dan Lloyd (D)||997|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Franklin + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners