Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Martha Fuller Clark is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Dennis Lamare will face Peter Macdonald and Phil Nazzaro in the Republican primary.
Macdonald ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 21. Macdonald ran unopposed in the September 11th Republican primary election and was defeated by Martha Fuller Clark (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 21, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Martha Fuller Clark||69.5%||19,740|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Macdonald + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire State Senate
- New Hampshire State Senate District 21
- New Hampshire State Senate elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart