|Alaska State Senate District O|
|January 28, 2013 - present|
|January 23, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Micciche served on the following committees:
|Alaska Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Community & Regional Affairs, Chair|
|• Health & Social Services, Vice-chair|
|• Labor & Commerce, Vice-chair|
|• Senate World Trade|
|• Senate In-State Energy|
|• Senate Taps Throughput, Co-chair|
|• Legislative Council, Vice-chair|
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Alaska State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 19, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Peter A. Micciche is unopposed in the Republican primary.
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2012
Micciche won election in the 2012 election for Alaska State Senate District 15 (O). He defeated incumbent Thomas Wagoner in the August 28 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Micciche won in the general election.
|Alaska State Senate, District 15 (O) Republican Primary, 2012|
|Thomas Wagoner Incumbent||41.4%||2,797|
Comprehensive donor information for Micciche is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Micciche raised a total of $56,982 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 1, 2013.
|Peter Micciche's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Alaska State Senate, District O||$56,982|
|Grand Total Raised||$56,982|
2012Micciche won election to the Alaska State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Micciche raised a total of $56,982.
|Alaska State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Peter Micciche's campaign in 2012|
|Alaska Republican Party||$5,000|
|Snug Harbor Seafoods Inc||$1,000|
|Alaska Association of Realtors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$56,982|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the 28th Alaska State Legislature was in session from January 21 to April 20.
- The Alaska Business Report Card - 2014 Legislative Report Card
- Prosperity Alaska Report Card - 2014 Legislative Report Card
- The Alaska Business Report Card - 2012 Legislative Report Card
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + Micciche + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska State Senate
- Alaska Senate Committees
- Alaska State Senate District O
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Micciche, Peter A," accessed August 1, 2013
- StateScape, Session schedules, accessed April 30, 2012
|Alaska State Senate District O
| Succeeded by|