Peter vonLehe Ruegner
|Peter vonLehe Ruegner|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 110|
|Bachelor's||College of Charleston|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 110 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Chip Limehouse Incumbent||78.6%||1,374|
|Peter VonLehe Ruegner||21.4%||374|
vonLehe Ruegner seeks to enact several reforms as a state legislator: Term limits for Representatives and Senators, income disclosure for members of the legislature, and shortening of the legislative session. Additionally, he wants to pass the South Carolina FairTax Act.
He is 22 years old.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Peter + vonLehe Ruegner + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," accessed April 25, 2012
- WYFF "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 12, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official Primary Results," June 29, 2012
- Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, May 11, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |