Pewaukee School District Referendum (2009)
November 3 ballot in Waukesha County. The measure sought to exceed state-set revenue caps by $400,000 per year to pay operating expenses. This is one of two measures that the Pewaukee School District put before the voters in November 2009.
- Pewaukee School District website
- Referendum information from the school district
- Wisconsin State Journal, "Voters get say on school district fate of Fox Lake," November 2, 2009
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Group: Yes to Pewaukee referendum," October 1, 2009
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Tough-sell job for Pewaukee School District," September 1, 2009