Phil Black (South Carolina)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, South Carolina, District 2|
|High school||Riverside Military Academy|
|Bachelor's||University of Georgia|
|Place of birth||Barnwell South Carolina|
Black ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing South Carolina's 2nd District. Black was defeated by incumbent Joe Wilson in the June 12 Republican primary. The general election was November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House of Representatives, South Carolina-District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Joe Wilson Incumbent||80.6%||23,062|
Black challenged Wilson in 2010, but lost in the primary election with 17 percent of the vote.
As of July 11, 2012, Black did not have any contribution reports on file with the Federal Election Commission.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Black + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Conservatives more racist than liberals, says government-funded study - Daily Caller
- Ayers: Obama gets a 'failing grade' as president - Daily Caller
- 'Obama phones' given to people promising to sell them for drugs, money [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Independent Study: Dead Oceans - Billboard
- Magpul offers super hi-capacity magazines for sale ahead of state ban - Daily Caller
- Pam's House Blend ends run - Washington Blade
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- Union bosses threaten Hurricane Sandy cleanup contractors, their families - Daily Caller
- Thirty-two faculty members transfer to emeritus status - Princeton University
- Meet the man who wants to unseat the Democrats' most colorful congressman - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found