Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 39|
Perry ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 39. He was due to run against Ralph Shealy Kennedy and Jim Wiszowaty in the Republican primary on June 12, but was decertified. He filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate and was on the ballot for the November 6 general election where he was defeated. Incumbent Marion Frye (R) did not run for re-election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ralph Shealy Kennedy Incumbent||51%||6,766|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Perry + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- The State, "List of de-certified candidates," June 12, 2012. Retrieved July 18, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," accessed July 18, 2012
- WYFF "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 12, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |