Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 53|
Powell filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 53 but was decertified. He filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate and was on the ballot for the November 6 general election, where he was defeated.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Phil + Powell + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Virginia Maiden, McDonald's Drive-Thru Worker, Allegedly Catches Katherine ... - Huffington Post
- Schools?School Notes - The Connection Newspapers - Virginia Connection Newspapers
- Alex Fanaian, Naked FAU Student, Arrested For Burglary And Battery With Fire ... - Huffington Post
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
- Donald Bernard McGee Jr. Accused Of Carjacking Nimeha Milien's Car On First ... - Huffington Post
- Shermain Miles, Chicago Woman, Arrested 396 Times Since 1978 - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |