|Utah House of Representatives District 36|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Riesen joined the Utah State House of Representatives in 2007. He served in that position until 2011.
Riesen has worked in the following positions: News Director for the Kall Radio Intermountain Network, Editor/Anchor for KUTV2, Managing Editor/Anchor for KTVX4, and News Director for Clear Channel Broadcasting Salt Lake City. He currently works in Audio Production and Advertising.
Riesen attended the University of Oklahoma.
Riesen did not run for re-election in 2011.
Riesen raised $31,962 for his campaign while Quinn raised $7,175, Kruger raised $16 and Beglarian raised $16.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 36 (2008)|
|Phil Riesen (D)||8,300|
|Drew Quinn (R)||7,175|
|Shaun Kruger (L)||226|
|Nishan Beglarian (C)||104|
Riesen raised $31,962 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Planned Parenthood Action Council of Utah||$2,700|
|Bruce Wayne Bastian||$2,000|
|Utah Association of Realtors||$2,000|
- Health and Human Services Committee, Utah House
- Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Environment Committee, Utah House
Riesen and his wife, Glenda, have four children.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Phil Riesen (dead link)
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Utah House of Representatives District 36
| Succeeded by|