|U.S. House, Alabama, District 7|
|Bachelor's||California Coast University|
|Master's||California Coast University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Norris earned his AS and B.S. in Business Administration from Limestone College and California Coast University, respectively. He later received his MBA from California Coast University. Norris also served in the United States Navy as a diving officer/reactor plant supervisor/technical recruiter.
Norris has worked in the following positions: Plant Manager for UniTech Services Group Incorporated from 1996 to 2004, Vice President and Operations Manager for Smith Barney from 2004 to 2009, CEO of Keller Williams New Beginnings Realty in Jackson, Mississippi in 2009, Senior Health Physics Technologist for Los Alamos National Labs in 2010, and Exclusive Financial Specialist for Allstate Financial Services in 2010.
Norris' campaign website listed the following issues:
- Reduce Government spending
- Excerpt: "means that I will push to trim government fat, not just vote to block increases in funding for existing programs."
- Work to pass Balanced Budget Legislation
- Excerpt: "We can't continue to operate this country with out-of-control spending that is not supported by the amount of revenue that we take in as a government."
- Support Constitutional Functions of the Federal Government
- Excerpt: "This means supporting a Strong Military (Provide for the National Defense)."
- Work to repeal any government sponsored Healthcare programs
- Excerpt: "I believe that there are certain Americans that we need to take care of in regards to healthcare, but we should not force an unconstitutional healthcare system on any free American."
- Work to secure our national borders and enforce our national immigration laws
- Excerpt: "Our laws should be designed to provide a method for immigrants who want to come to this country and become a part of building our nation to be able to do that legally."
|U.S. House, Alabama District 7 Republican Primary, 2012|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|