For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Pine Mountain Club Zone of Benefit 1 parcel tax, Measure K (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in County Service Area 40, Pine Mountain Club Zone, Benefit 1, in Kern County, California, where it was approved.
Measure K imposed an annual parcel tax of $70, with a provision for increases from year-to-year.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Kern County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE K: "In order to provide funding for firefighter paramedic services within County Service Area No. 40 (Pine Mountain Club) shall Ordinance G-7748 providing for a parcel tax on all parcels within County Service Area No. 40 at the annual rate of $70 for Fiscal Year 2009-2010 and establishing the formula for setting the tax for future years be enacted?"|
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
- California City Finance report on November ballot measures
- KGET-TV, "Pine Mountain Area to Vote on Tax in November"
- Mountain Enterprise, "The 'A' Word Removed From Pine Mountain Paramedic Ordinance"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.