Planada Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure O (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Planada Elementary School District in Merced County, California, where it was approved.
Measure O authorized the school district to borrow $2.9 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, results are from the Merced County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE O: "Cesar Chavez Middle School (Planada) Improvement Measure. To improve the quality of education, school and community safety, access to physical education, provide a space for supervised after-school and evening activities, community meetings and student lunch, shall Planada Elementary School District construct and equip a new joint-use multipurpose room at Cesar Chavez Middle School, by issuing $2,900,000 of bonds at legal rates, qualifying for State matching funds, with independent oversight, no money for administrator salaries, and all funds benefiting local schools?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Measure O (scroll to page 8)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found