Portage Community School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Portage Community School District to increase its tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limitations by $2.6 million per year for three years in order to fund operations of the district.
|Portage Community School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||Shall the Portage Community School District, Columbia, Marquette and Sauk Counties, Wisconsin beginning with the 2013-2014 school year and ending with the 2015-2016 school year be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $2,600,000 a year, for non-recurring purposes?||”|
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Columbia County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Marquette County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Sauk County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |