Preamble, Idaho Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI|
| Text of Preamble:
We, the people of the state of Idaho, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and promote our common welfare do establish this Constitution.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Idaho State Legislature, "Idaho Constitution
- University of Idaho, "Idaho Constitutional Revision Commission"
- University of Idaho, "Idaho Constitution"
- The Spokeman-Review, "Idaho Constitution"
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Idaho Constitutional Amendment History"
- History.com, "Jul 3, 1890: Idaho Becomes 43rd State"
- Idaho Historical Timeline
- Colson, Dennis C. (1991). Idaho's Constitution: The Tie That Binds, Boise, Idaho: Caxton Press
- Crowley, Donald, and Florence Heffron (2011). The Idaho State Constitution, New York, New York: Oxford University Press
- Talkington, H.L. (1911). Political History, State Constitution and School Laws of Idaho
- Visit Idaho.org, "Idaho History"
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |