Preamble, Minnesota Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV|
| Text of Preamble:
We, the people of the state of Minnesota, grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate its blessings and secure the same to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Minnesota State Legislature, "Constitution of the State of Minnesota"
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Amendments to Minnesota's Constitution proposed to the voters since 1858"
- Minnesota Historical Society, "Minnesota's Constitution(s)"
- Minnesota Statutes, "161.114 Constitutional trunk highways"
- Minnesota Legislative Manual 1973–74
- Morrison, Mary Jane (2002). The Minnesota State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press
- MinnPost, "An interactive history of constitutional amendments in Minnesota"
- Riner, Steve (2003). "Legal Basis for Establishment of Minnesota Trunk Highways". The Unofficial Minnesota Highways Page