|U.S. House, Michigan, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Independent
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
Brooks was previously a 2012 Independent candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 8th Congressional District of Michigan.
- See also: Michigan's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
Brooks is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 8th District. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Michigan's 8th Congressional District elections, 2012
Brooks was defeated by incumbent Mike Rogers in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Michigan's 8th District. Brooks ran as an Independent candidate.
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Brooks' reports.
|Preston Brooks Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 22, 2012||$1,139||$16,982||$(13,344)||$4,777|
|Pre-General||October 31, 2012||$2,049||$2,814||$(4,603)||$260|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Preston + Brooks + Michigan + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Preston Brooks News Feed
- ↑ Unofficial general election candidate list
- ↑ Politico, "2012 Election Map, Michigan"
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Preston Brooks Summary Report," accessed December 19, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Preston Brooks October Quarterly," accessed December 19, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Preston Brooks Pre-General," accessed December 19, 2012