For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Laws governing ballot measures in Wisconsin
(Redirected from Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Wisconsin)
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- Laws governing recall in Wisconsin
- Laws governing local ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Amending the Wisconsin Constitution
- School bond and tax elections in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin signature requirements
- Campaign finance requirements for Wisconsin ballot measures
Ballot measure lawsuits
Statutes relevant to ballot measures
- Federal District Court in Wisconsin Strikes Down Wisconsin Disclosure Law as Unconstitutional As Applied to Local Ballot Measure