Proclamation, Arkansas Constitution
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • Schedule • Proclamation|
| Text of Proclamation:
By The STATE BOARD OF ELECTION SUPERVISORS Office of State Board of Election Supervisors, Little Rock, Ark., October 30, 1874.
In pursuance of the provisions of section seventeen of the schedule to the Constitution recently framed for the State of Arkansas, the undersigned do hereby proclaim and make known that at a general election held on the thirteenth day of October, A. D. 1874, the following votes were cast "For" and "Against" said Constitution in the several counties of said State, as appears by the official returns made to said board by the county boards of election supervisors, to-wit:
Here follows a tabulation of the vote by counties.
Given under our hands this thirtieth day of October, 1874.
State Board of Election Supervisors.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Cash, Marie. "Arkansas Achieves Statehood.” Arkansas Historical Quarterly 2 (December 1943): 292.
- Goss, Kay C. (1993) The Arkansas State Constitution: A Reference Guide. Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press.
- Civil War Helena, "The Constitution of 1868"
- Ledbetter, Jr., Cal, "The Constitution of 1868: Conqueror's Constitution or Constitutional Continuity?" in The Arkansas Historical Quarterly
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|