Proposed Incorporation of the City of Menifee, Measure F (June 2008)
ballot for voters in the area that was to become the City of Menifee in Riverside County, where it was approved.'
The approval of Measure F meant that the "City of Menifee" was officially incorporated as a new city. A separate ballot question, Measure H, was about whether to call the new city "Menifee" or "Menifee Valley." The "Menifee" option won.
- These final, certified, results are from the Riverside County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure F: "Shall the order adopted on October 25, 2007, by the Local Agency Formation Commission of Riverside County ordering the incorporation of the territory described in the order, including detachment from the Riverside County Waste Resources Management District, dissolution of County Service Areas 33, 86, 138 and 145 and detachments from County Service areas 43, 80, 84 and 146, subject to the terms and conditions specified in the order designated as LAFCO 2007-40-3 & 5 be confirmed?"|
- Los Angeles Times, Local ballot measures, April 20, 2008
- Press-Enterprise, One Menifee council candidate reports $35,000 in campaign donations, May 23, 2008
- Los Angeles Times, Riverside County voters will decide on a new city; San Bernardino County voters will decide the fate of school and hospital bonds, June 2, 2008
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.