For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
- Arizona Proposition 13 (2010) - Property tax elimination
- Arizona Proposition 13 (2008) - Property tax law changes
- California Proposition 13 (June 2010) - No additional tax assessments on new construction due to updates in earthquake safety
- California Proposition 13 (2000) - Bonds for water infrastructure
- California Proposition 13 (1978) - Property tax cap, 2/3rds legislative majority required to raise taxes
- California Proposition 13 (1914) - Only property owners who will pay the relevant taxes can vote on bond issues
- Nevada Proposition 13 (2008) - Limited annual property tax increase
- Texas Proposition 13 (2007) - No bail for certain crimes
- Texas Proposition 13 (2003) - The "Freeze Property Taxes" Act
- Texas Amendment 13 (2001) - Donations of surplus property of historic significance
- Texas Proposition 13 (1999) - $400 million for educational bonds
- Texas Proposition 13 (1993) - Higher education funding
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles. If a link from within Ballotpedia led you here, you may wish to replace that link with one to the correct article.|