Prowers County is a county in the U.S. state of Colorado. The county seat is Lamar.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 21, 2012.
- Budgets are provided dating back to 2010.
- The 2011 audit is provided.
- Elected Officials
- County commissioners provide a bio, office address, phone number and personalized email.
- Administrative officials
- Staff provides an office address, phone number and email. The department heads are identified.
- Public records
- A fee schedule for records is provided.
- The Clerk acknowledges its role as Public Information Officer and provides a physical address, phone number and email.
- Land use regulations are disclosed.
- Permit applications are posted on the website.
- Bids and proposals are posted online.
- Some information of property tax lein sales is available.
- A meeting calendar is provided naming the times and locations of future meetings.
- The most recent meeting agenda is available.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it's a member of lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Links are structured in a way that it's impossible for Sunshine Review to reference specific areas of the site.
- Audits are not provided for the past 3-5 years.
- Meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years are not available.
- Local tax rates are not disclosed.