R. Lee James
|R. Lee James|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 64|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 years|
|Place of birth||PA|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, James served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services, Secretary|
|• Local Government|
|• Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness|
James' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Good jobs are the first priority for our area. I will focus on helping local businessmen to create jobs in the county I will work to reduce over-regulation by the government."
- "I will support improvements in the educational system to help provide opportunities for students of all ages. Education is a cornerstone of our democracy."
- "I will support and seek opportunities to improve the infrastructure in the county with projects that benefit individuals and industry."
- "Pennsylvania is blessed with an abundance of natural resources. I will work to enable industry to recover these resources responsibly for the benefit of our residents."
James ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 64. James defeated Randall Smith and Thomas Myers in the Republican primary on April 24 and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||R. Lee James||100%||19,540|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 64 Republican Primary, 2012|
|R. Lee James||49.9%||2,927|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Campaign Contact Info: Donations can be sent to: The Committee to Elect R. Lee James State Representative, PO Box 1525, Oil City, PA 16301
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lee + James + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- CONCERTS LISTINGS: May 24 to May 30, 2013 - Go Lackawanna
- David James LeBlanc Pleads Guilty In Case Of Chained Teen - Huffington Post Canada
- Steep Canyon Rangers riding the wave - Greensboro News & Record
- The Sun-Times 2013 Guide to Summer Festivals - Joliet Herald News
- Hail to the chief: The First Family plan to head back to the exclusive retreat ... - Daily Mail
- With White House Bogged Down By Scandal, GOP Looks For Boost - Northwest Public Radio
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Daniel Boulud - Huffington Post
- HUFFPOST HILL - Dogs On Trains: Congress Is On It - Huffington Post
- There was standing room only for the heroes of Chancellorsville - Bangor Daily News
- College Women Exceed Drinking Guidlines More Often Than College Men ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Scott Hutchinson (R)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |