Rachel L. Bringer
|Rachel L. Bringer|
|Missouri House Of Representatives District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Bringer earned her JD from the University of Missouri-Columbia Law School, and BA in English from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Prior to joining the House, Bringer was Assistant Prosecutor of Marion County from 2000-2002, and a Law Clerk for Judge Reinhard in the Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District.
She is on the Board of Directors of the American Red Cross, Board of Trustees/Executive Committee of Hannibal LaGrange College, and a member of the Palmyra Chamber of Commerce, Palmyra Kiwanis, and South Union Baptist Church.
- Rural Community Development
- Special Standing Committee on Emerging Issues in Animal Agriculture
- Legislative Research Joint Committee, Missouri General Assembly
- Joint Committee on Education
- Joint Legislative Committee on Court Automation
Rachel L. Bringer raised $9,095 for her campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6|
|Rachel L. Bringer (D)||14,614||100.0%|
- Judgepedia, Rachel L. Bringer
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Rachel L. Bringer
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |