|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 82|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Hebron Academy, 2003|
|Bachelor's||Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 2007|
|Place of birth||Litchfield, Maine|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Rachel Sukeforth was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Randall Greenwood defeated Timothy McDonald in the Republican primary. Greenwood defeated Sukeforth in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2014|
Sukeforth ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 80. Sukeforth ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Melvin Newendyke (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 80, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Melvin Newendyke Incumbent||50%||2,459|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rachel + Sukeforth + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 82
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Rachel Sukeforth on Facebook
- Rachel Sukeforth on LinkedIn
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |