For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 10|
|Years of service||28 Years|
Dean currently works as a construction manager and contractor. He previously served as a pilot in the Navy for 28 years, reaching the rank of Captain.
Dean's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Increased Economic Opportunity
- Excerpt: "Creation of a regulatory environment that attracts investment and creates job opportunities"
Better Value for our Education Dollars
- Excerpt: "Enable real choices for parents seeking the best opportunities for their children"
Continued Welfare Reform
- Excerpt: "Health care that is affordable and accessible"
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Dean ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 10. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Stanley Gerzofsky (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Stan Gerzofsky Incumbent||67.5%||13,636|
Dean and his wife Jamie have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ralph + Dean + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.