|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Mary Keefe is challenged by Philip Palmieri and Ralph Perez in the Democratic primary.
Perez ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District. She ran against Kate Toomey, Mary S. Keefe, Dianna Biancheria, and Frank Beshai in the Democratic primary on September 6, and came in last with 3% of the vote.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fifteenth Worcester District Democratic Primary, 2012|
Perez is a native of Worcester, and is of Puerto Rican descent. He has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ralph + Perez + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Worcester District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Telegram.com, "Perez pushes education, targets crime," accessed August 17, 2012
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 Democratic Primary Candidates," accessed June 28, 2014
- Associated Press, "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |