Randall L. Dunn
|Randall L. Dunn|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|United States bankruptcy court, District of Oregon|
|Past position:||Managing partner, Copeland Landye Bennett and Wolf LLP|
|Law School:||Stanford University|
Randall L. Dunn is a bankruptcy judge for the United States bankruptcy court, District of Oregon. He was appointed to the court in 1998.
Prior to joining the court, Dunn was the managing partner for Copeland Landye Bennett and Wolf LLP in Portland, Oregon.
Awards and associations
- Former chair, Federal Bar Association Bankruptcy Section
- Former editor-in-chief, Bankruptcy Briefs from the Federal Bar Association Bankruptcy Section
- Former chair, Ninth Circuit's Bankruptcy Education Committee
- Former representative, Ninth Circuit Executive Committee
- Former president, National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- Former member, Ninth Circuit's Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- United States Bankruptcy Court District of Oregon
- United States Bankruptcy Court District of Oregon, "List of judges"