Randall L. Reese
|Randall L. Reese|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 72|
Reese ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 72. Reese ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26 and was defeated by Seneca Scott in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 72, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Seneca Scott Incumbent||72.7%||5,996|
|Republican||Randall L. Reese||27.3%||2,247|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Randall L. + Reese + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |