Alabama House of Representatives, District 26
White worked as Director of the Northeast Alabama Adult Education Program for the past 33 years. He retired from the position in May of 2010. He has also worked for the Snead State Community College's Adult Education program. In 1980, he established the First Workplace Literacy Program.
White's website listed the following issues:
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "One key piece of federal legislation has left devastating repercussions on the United States and the Alabama economy since its enactment in 1992 - the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)."
- Education and Training
- Excerpt: "As a lifelong educator Mr. White is dedicated to the improvement of the education system in the state of Alabama. White understands how important an educated work force is to creating a stable and healthy economy."
- Workforce Development
- Excerpt: "White vows to promote Workforce Development during the greatest single time of importance in Alabama history. White says that, "Workforce Development, Education, and Skills are the keys to individual prosperity and to a great quality of life for the state of Alabama."
- Excerpt: "As a son of a farmer and welder White understands the importance of Agriculture to Alabama and District 26."
- Roads & Transportation
- Excerpt: "White believes in a continuous effort to work on highway safety in Dekalb and Marshall County. He feels that if District 26 does not have suitable roads and bridges that it will only hamper the growth and prosperity of this area."
- Pro Life
- Excerpt: "White feels very strongly that life begins when a child is first conceived."
- Excerpt: "Illegal immigration is the number one problem in District 26. Over nine years ago I had to sell my property that had been in my family for four generations due to illegal immigration causing an increase in drug related crimes, prostitution, and theft."
- The Fight Against Drugs
- Excerpt: "In 1996, Alabama was made part of the Gulf Coast HIDTA along with Louisiana and Mississippi. Each HIDTA is governed by its own Executive Board comprised of approximately 16 members—eight federal members and eight state or local members."
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 26 General Election (2010)|
|Kerry Rich (R)||7,203|
|Randall White (D)||4,873|
- Randall White's campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of Democratic candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- The Wetumpka Herald, Senate, House elections will be critical
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|