|Missouri House of Representatives, District 129|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||8 years, 4 terms|
|High school||Conway High School, 1975|
|Other||Southwest Missouri State University|
|Birthday||June 30, 1957|
|Place of birth||Lebanon, MO|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Angst served two terms on the Joel E. Barber School Board, served as Treasurer of the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce, is a member of Lions International, and served as Charter President of the Lebanon Evening Lions. Randy served two terms on the Missouri Small Business Regulatory Fairness Board, and is past Chair of the Missouri NFIB Leadership Council.
While in the Missouri House of Representatives, Angst served on the following committees:
- Small Business, Vice-Chair
- Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs
- Local Government
- Communications, Energy, and Technology
Angst's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Randy’s Rural Missouri Values
- Excerpt:"Common Sense, Self Reliance, a Strong Work Ethic, and his respect for the will of the people. Randy is someone who will work for us."
Randy has served a term in the Missouri House of Representatives
- Excerpt:"He voted for legislation to protect the sanctity of life – He’s Pro-Life. He voted for Missouri’s Right to Carry legislation. He’s a member of the NRA and supports our 2nd Amendment Rights. He said NO to Higher Taxes, he voted for legislation that would foster a more favorable business climate in our state."
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 129 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Sandy Crawford Incumbent||55.2%||3,482|
Randy and his family live just outside of Lebanon. They own and operate Bailey’s TV, and are members of the First Baptist Church of Lebanon.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Randy + Angst + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |