|Illinois House of Representatives, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Adams County Circuit Clerk|
|Bachelor's||Western Illinois University|
Frese is currently serving as Adams County Circuit Court.
Frese earned his B.S. in Applied Sciences/Agriculture from Western Illinois University. His professional experience includes being a small business owner and working for White Farm Equipment as a sales representative and as a industrial minerals salesman.
Frese's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Pro- Ag
- Pro- Small Business
- Pro- Second Amendment
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Randy Frese defeated Marshall K. Schrader in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Marshall K. Schrader||30.3%||3,441|
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Frese ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 47. Frese was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by Democratic incumbent John Sullivan in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Sullivan Incumbent||56.4%||51,298|
In 2014, Frese's endorsements include the following:
- The Illinois Observer
Frese has a wife, Ronda, and three children, Laura, Jana, and Sara.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Frese + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Randy Frese on Twitter
- Randy Frese on Facebook
- Official campaign website, "Issues," accessed February 19, 2014
- Randy Frese, "Issues," accessed October 20, 2012
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
- www.illinoisobserver.net, "Illinois House and Senate 2014 Primary Endorsements Part II,” accessed February 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Randy Frese," accessed October 20, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |