For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Washington State Senate District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Gordon is an attorney. He received his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1978, after earning his Bachelor's from the University of Michigan in 1975.
He currently practices law at Gordon Edmunds Elder, PLLC, and is Adjunct Professor at Seattle University School of Law, since 1999.
- Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee, Washington State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Washington State Senate
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2010
|Washington State Senate, District 41 Primary (2010)|
|Steve Litzow (R)||16.938||50.14%|
|Randy Gordon (D)||16,846||49.86%|
- Randy Gordon on the Washington State Senate website (dead link)
- Gordon's state-sponsored website
- Legislative profile of Gordon on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Gordon on Project Vote Smart
- Biography of Randy Gordon provided by the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee
- Campaign Contributions 2010
- Campaign website
- Washington Votes profile of Gordon
|Washington Senate District 41
| Succeeded by|