Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Michael O’Brien defeated Eugene Mach, II and Ken MacPherson in the Democratic primary, while Randy Law was unopposed in the Republican primary. Elaine R. Mastromatteo is running as a Green Party candidate, and Eric A. Dunn is running as an Independent candidate. O’Brien, Law, Mastromatteo and Dunn will face off in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Eugene Mach, II||5.2%||465|
Law ran in the 2012 election for District 64 of the Ohio House of Representatives. Law defeated Roger M. Peterson and Albert Haberstroh, Jr. in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent Tom Letson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tom Letson Incumbent||60.2%||28,030|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Albert Haberstroh, Jr.||20.1%||1,441|
|Roger M. Peterson||25.8%||1,848|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Law + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 64
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State - March 6, 2012 election results
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |