Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 64|
Law ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 64. Law defeated Roger M. Peterson and Albert Haberstroh, Jr. in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent Tom Letson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Tom Letson Incumbent||60.2%||28,030|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Albert Haberstroh, Jr.||20.1%||1,441|
|Roger M. Peterson||25.8%||1,848|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Law + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House passes anti-abortion bill - WAVY-TV
- When workers flee: Industries look to fill jobs as economy revives - MSN News
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- Five conservative message movies that don't suck - Daily Caller
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- This Land is Your Land - Tucson Weekly
- Suspension won't be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then ... - Daily Caller
- Obama makes it clear he's veto House Farm Bill - kxlo-klcm
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found