Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Evan Bowser was unopposed in the Democratic primary, but withdrew before the general election. Elaine Olsen was appointed as Bowser's replacement. Incumbent Roger Hagan was defeated by Randy Pinocci in the Republican primary. Pinocci defeated Olsen in the general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 19 General Election, 2014|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 19 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Roger Hagan Incumbent||42.7%||623|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 18 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jesse O'Hara Incumbent||55.5%||1,186|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Randy + Pinocci + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed March 8, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |