Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oregon Secretary of State|
|High school||Nacogdoches High School|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Profession||Commercial truck driver|
Before becoming a commercial truck driver, Pollock worked as a Business Systems Analyst for US Air Force and served in Texas as a two-term election judge. His service in Texas also included District Office Clerk and Regional Processing Center Supervisor for the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nacogdoches High School
- Two years studying finance from Texas Tech University
- Commercial Drivers License, San Jacinto St University certificate program
- See also: Oregon secretary of state election, 2012
Pollock filed as a Republican candidate for the 2012 secretary of state election on October 13, 2011, but withdrew from the race prior to the primary filing deadline due to funding problems. He would have faced Knute Buehler in the Republican primary election.
3645 Woodland Park Rd
Grants Pass, Oregon 97527 - 9163
Work phone: (541)295-0426
- Oregon Secretary of State
- Oregon secretary of state election, 2012
- Current Oregon Secretary of State Kate Brown
- Pollock on Facebook
- Politics1-Guide to 2012 Oregon elections
- Oregon Secretary of State Office Website